Custom Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Box Liners, Loc-r-box, and Molded Coolers
At Robin II, we have been providing custom EPS box liners and coolers to customers in the food service industry for over 25 years. Box liners, molded coolers and Loc-R-Box coolers are available. One-piece molded coolers are manufactured in a variety of sizes and can be provided with or without an outer carton. A number of standard cooler sizes are kept in stock for expedited shipment.
Loc-r-Box coolers save customers shipping costs and storage space. Loc-r-Box modular coolers store and ship flat and can be assembled without the need for additional structural support or adhesive. This proprietary design was developed to provide large sized coolers without requiring the volume of warehouse space a similar one-piece cooler would require.
Box liners are available in a range of thicknesses and densities with standard thicknesses ranging from 0.75" to 1.5" + and an EPS density of 1 lb. per cubic foot or greater depending on thermal performance requirements. With a variety of cooler and liner options available, customers can count on us to safely transport their meat, cheese, ice cream, and other temperature sensitive products around the country. For more information about our custom EPS box liners and coolers, see the table below, or contact us directly.Request Information or Quote
- Custom Molded EPS Protective Packaging for the Electronics Industry
- Custom Fabricated EPS Protective Packaging for the Power Industry
- Custom Fabricated Insulated Box for the Food Industry
- Custom Fabricated EPS Insulation and Support for Air Exchangers
Custom Expanded Polystyrene Box Liner & Cooler Capabilities:
- Molded Coolers
Loc-r-Box Modular Coolers
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
- 1 to 2 lbs.
- Production Capabilities
- CNC Hot Wire Cutting
- Variable for custom box sizes, call for molded cooler dimensions.
- Additional Services
- Foam to Foam
- Foam to Corrugated
- Lead Time
- Quoted on a Job by Job Basis
- Industry Focus
- Food Service
- Industry Standards
- SPI - Society of the Plastics Industry